Liebster award

1:30 pm

I have seen that quite a few bloggers have completed this award on here, but not once did I think I was going to be nominated, let alone twice! 

Thank you for the nominations  Katie and Carmen <3
As I have been nominated twice, I have two lots of questions to answer. 
I have decided that I will do a part One and Two. In part One I will answer Katie's questions and part two I will answer Carmen's.

What rules do you need to follow?
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions.
3 Nominate 11 blogs who you believe deserve this award and include their links.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees that they've been nominated by commenting on their blogs.


1. What do you most admire about yourself?
This question is a tough one to answer, but I guess I could say that once I set my mind on completing something, I will keep at it until I finish it.


2. What's a day in your life like?
My day isn't really interesting but anyway, if it was a school day it would normally go something like this:
Morning-Wake up, wash, do my makeup and hair, have breakfast, brush my teeth then go to school. When I get home from school-Change into something comfy, take my dog for a walk, go on social media sites, have dinner, Homework, complete a workout, social media and then go to sleep.


3. What is your favourite quote?
'In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take'
Live in the moment and try new things and do things that are slightly out of your comfort zone.


4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm not really too sure at the moment although I would love to work in the Fashion industry, maybe help plan events such as fashion shows or even a fashion editor/photographer.


5. If you could go anywhere, where would you most like to visit?
Any where but Britain, the weather is awful at the moment...
If I could go anywhere I think it would have to be Greece, its just so beautiful and peaceful.


6. What's your favourite drink?
I love Robinson's Pink Grapefruit Squash, but if I'm feeling a little cold a Hot Chocolate or a Tea is the way to go.


7. What is your most visited website or blog? Why?
My most visited website would have to be Netflix, as i have just restarted Gossip Girl and I put it on my laptop most days when I am getting ready.


8. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I would change people judgement on other people, purely as I believe that you should be who you want to be and shouldn't let other people effect you or the things you do. What gives other people the right to judge people on the way they dress, sexual orientation etc...


9. What are three things you absolutely could not live without?

It sounds very cliche and a lot of people say it but, my friends, family and Photographs/pictures on my phone.
I am a very sentimental person and a slight photo hoarder, I hate deleting or throwing away photographs. I love to be able to look back at photos and remember all the great memories that came with it, and well I don't think i could live without my friends or family. They mean so much to me.


10. What would be the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
Depending on how much it was, but maybe take some of the people that i am closest to on holiday, somewhere like Barbados... I guess I can keep dreaming 


11. Describe yourself in three words. 
Open minded, Creative and Calm

Thank you again for the nominations, I nominate:
Alex
Erin
Laura
Laurel
Rica
Eden
Vivian
Alice
Just another girl
Serena
Catherine

Questions for you to answer:

1- What is the reason behind you Blogger name?

2- If you could be anywhere in the world where would you be and why?

3- What three words would you choose to describe your fashion style?

4- What is your favourite type of music?

5- If you knew you couldn't fail at anything today, What would you do?

6- What is your favourite TV programme?

7- What means most to you, other than friends and family?

8- Are you an animal lover?

9- What is your favourite season?

10- What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?

  11- How long have you been blogging for? 


I'm looking forward to see you responses  -Imogen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe