Too Much Information

2:34 am




Questions:


1-  What are you wearing?
     Black shorts, oversized checked shirt and converse socks

2-  Ever been in Love?
     Secret... <3

3-  Ever had a terrible break up?
     Nope.

4-  How tall are you?
     I am 5ft 8", goal hight 5ft 8.5" yes the 0.5 does count ;)

5-  How much do you weigh?
     I don't believe that is necessary on here.

6-  Any tattoos?
     Nope.

7-  Any piercings?
     I have two piercings, one on each ear

8-  OTP?
     Chuck and Blair

9-  Favourite shows?
     Gossip girl, Orange is the new black and Misfits

10- Favourite brands?
      Jack wills and Zara

11- Something you miss?
      Being a child and being care free

12- Favourite song?
      Ellie Goulding- Love me like you do

13- How old are you?
      16 

14- Zodiac sign?
       Virgo

15- Quality you look for in a partner?
       Someone who is caring, thoughtful and can make me laugh

16- Favourite quote?
       In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take
       
17- Favourite actor?
       Leonardo Dicaprio

18- Favourite colour?
       Baby pink and turquoise

19- Loud or soft music?
      Mainly Soft

20- Where do you go when you are sad?
       To my room, I get in bed, put in my headphones and sleep 

21- How long does it take you to shower?
       10-30 minuets, depending on how I'm feeling

22- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
       I get up an hour before I have to go, this includes breakfast
       
23- Ever been in a physical fight?
       Nope only play fights with friends and family :)

24- Turn on?
       Kindness, being polite and good sense on humour 

25- Turn off?
       Rudeness, showing off and prejudice 

26- The reason I joined Blogger?
       I thought it looked fun so I thought i would give it a go

27- Fears?
       Splinters! Also something bad happening to someone I love

28- When was the last time you cried?
       2 days ago with someone close, watching a video I had made for them 

29- Last time you said you loved someone?
       About 5 minuets ago, through a text

30- Meaning behind your Blogger name?
       Everything on my blog is done by me, so just me... 'Just Imogen'

31- Last book you read?
       The fault in our stars- John Green

32- The book you are currently reading?
       Of mice and men... for school


Well hopefully from the questions above you found out some random facts about me... 

- Imogen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe